8. If there's a free computer, you can check your email.
7. You get to know the computer support staff really well.
6. You don't have to be Michelle Pfeiffer from Dangerous Minds to get students engaged.
5. You learn "grace under pressure."
4. Writing Center instructional materials are at your fingertips.
3. You can focus more on the processes of writing and have a more student-centered class.
2. You waste less time because students are always working on their drafts.
1. Students accept greater responsibility for their own learning.