Portfolio 2 Postscript
One important measure of your success this semester is your sense of how you've applied what you've learned about academic reading and writing. Please take this class period to reflect in detail on the work you prepared for Portfolio 2.
- Evaluate your pieces based on the grading criteria we have agreed upon as a class. What are the key strengths and weaknesses of your portfolio?
- Evaluate your pieces based on the audience and purpose you specified for each paper. What are the key strengths and weaknesses of your portfolio?
- If you had "all the time in the world" (or at least a few more days), how would you revise/improve your pieces?
- What are the most valuable lessons you learned from compiling this portfolio?
- Is there anything else you would like me to consider as I read and evaluate your portfolio?