Using Content Analysis
This guide provides an introduction to content analysis, a research methodology that examines words or phrases within a wide range of texts.
- Introduction to Content Analysis: Read about the history and uses of content analysis.
- Conceptual Analysis: Read an overview of conceptual analysis and its associated methodology.
- Relational Analysis: Read an overview of relational analysis and its associated methodology.
- Commentary: Read about issues of reliability and validity with regard to content analysis as well as the advantages and disadvantages of using content analysis as a research methodology.
- Examples: View examples of real and hypothetical studies that use content analysis.
- Annotated Bibliography: Complete list of resources used in this guide and beyond.