Students' Role in Service-Learning
Students are expected to:
- Find placement and arrange hours with a service site by the deadline established in class.
- Be prompt, willing, and respectful at their service site.
- Be willing to learn about cultures and lifestyles that differ from their own.
- Fulfills all duties agreed upon in their commitment form and with their site supervisors.
- Respect confidentiality of the people they serve.
- Speak with site supervisors if they are uncomfortable with or uncertain about their responsibilities.
- Participate in class discussion regarding the service-learning experience.
- Participate in the course evaluation process.
View Community Partners' Role in Service-Learning