Service-Learning Office's Role in Service-Learning
If you are working with a campus service-learning office, they might serve any or all of the following functions:
- Provide resources and consultation based on course objectives articulated by faculty.
- Create a community partners list and recommend placement sites specific to course objectives.
- Refer new faculty to experienced service-learning practitioners.
- Assist faculty with research efforts, including support for presentations and publications.
- Inform faculty of resource and recognition opportunities.
- Maintain and share service-learning course roster.
View Service-Learning in Writing Courses