Supplemental Evaluation for COCC300 - 2
- What did you like best about the class? What were its strengths?
- Is there anything you found extraordinarily difficult or troublesome about the class?
- Describe the most important and/or valuable thing that you learned from the class (about writing; arguments; mass media; gender; yourself; life; whatever).
- Was I a helpful facilitator in your learning process? Why or why not?
- Did you have any fun? (I hope so. You've been a fantastic class, and you certainly have made this semester fun and exciting for me. Have a great summer break.)