Creating and Using Overheads
Overhead Integration Checklist
Once your overheads are completed, you will need to integrate them into your presentation. When you can answer "Yes!" to each of the following questions for each of your visual aids, you will be well on your way to presenting!
- Does the visual meet the specific needs for which I made it?
- Is the visual as simple and clear as I can make it?
- Have I double-checked the accuracy of all data?
- Will all text (words and numbers) be legible for the entire audience?
- Have I double-checked all spelling?
- Have I chosen harmonious, contrasting colors?
- Does the visual conform to all the guidelines for its specific type?
- Does the visual "fit" well into the presentation?