Reflect back on your writing and learning as you worked on Portfolio One.
- What was the hardest part of preparing this portfolio?
- What was the most rewarding part of preparing this portfolio?
- If we had more time before completing this portfolio, what would you have wanted more class time to do?
- What would you have wanted to do less of before turning in this portfolio?
- What are the strengths of your portfolio?
- What did you learn by doing Portfolio One that you will carry into your work on Portfolio Two?
- Describe your process as you wrote and compiled the essays that make up your Portfolio One. When did you write? How often did you write? To what extent did you revise? What did you think about as you were revising?