- If you’re working in 2, 4, or 300 Eddy, click on the DAILY button on the toolbar in WordPerfect. Or you can Open a file and click on the y drive.
- If you’re working from home, look on our class home page on the Internet. Type in http://www.colostate.edu/comparchive/co300/99-00/sections/fall98/sections.htm Then create a bookmark in Netscape or Internet Explorer so that you can get to the materials quickly.
- DAILY prompts are identified by the day’s date (e.g., daily910.txt or dail1114.txt).
- If you’re working in 2, 4, or 300 Eddy, double click on the OWC icon on the main program screen. If you’re working from home, type in this URL, making sure to get the capital letters and spacing as shown:
Then create a bookmark in Netscape or Internet Explorer so that you can get to the materials quickly.
Many of the topics we cover in CO300 are also covered in various ways on the Writing Center. Plan to look at these resources to read carefully those that seem most helpful. In particular, look at
- Critical reading strategies (concentrate on "Strategies for reading more critically") at
- More explanations of summary at
- Working effectively in groups at
Still other resources
The following topics are covered in short texts you can read on our class homepage (or download and print out):