CO250 Collaborative Group Assessment
Please be candid and thorough as you evaluate your group. These evaluations will remain confidential, but I need each student's cooperation so that I can judge the effectiveness of the group activity.
Group topic _____________________
- Other group members:
- Please describe the contributions of each member of your group:
- Knowing what you know now and if given a choice of group members for a subsequent project, which members of your group would you choose to work with again?
- What was the most valuable aspect of completing this group work?
- How did input from group members help you prepare a stronger final paper?
- Sometimes a group will not function smoothly simply because members have agendas
- that cannot be blended or for reasons of group dynamics that have nothing to do with the willingness of members to work hard on a project. Please describe any difficulties of this sort that you encountered.
- If you were to grade each of your group members on their contributions, what would you give them? (Include yourself here.)
- What else would you like me to know about your group?