Preparing Portfolio 3
Portfolio 3 needs to be organized so that I can determine group and individual work. Your log, copies of collaborative work, the individual paper, and the postscript are due on May 8. Please follow these guidelines for preparing the final copy of the analysis paper:
- Leave 1 inch margins top and bottom, left and right.
- Do NOT use right justification.
- Please double space.
- Use a readable font in 12 point type.
- Title your paper.
- If you use headings in the paper, make sure they are distinctive (use a larger font, bold, all caps, or centered) from the body of the text.
Please follow these guidelines for organizing the entire portfolio:
- Please clip rough drafts to the final draft, with the final draft at the top of the stack. Place photocopies of any articles you used for research under the rough drafts. The postscript goes at the very bottom of this stack. Band or clip these materials together.
- Keep your log of work on Portfolio 3 separate.
- Identify members of your group on the top page of your group work. Collect your collaborative work items in this chunk and band or clip them together. Please label items that won't be immediately obvious. For example, if you generated a list of questions to post on the Web forum with your draft analyses of readings, label it at the top of the page. Wherever possible, indicate your contributions to the group activity.