After reading this prompt, here is the process you should follow:
- Look at the informal writings you have done, and select the one which interests you the most.
- Focus on one particular event or situation in your life which seems to best illustrate the statement you are making about language in your life. (The in-class looping exercise should help you to do this.)
- Use one of the collecting techniques that we will discuss in class as a way of recalling and gathering descriptive details to be included in your essay.
- Follow the instructions on the Web Forum handout in order to get to (and post to) the Forum.
- After re-reading my welcome message and prompt on the Web Forum, post your own message. (Again, see the directions.)