Format of the Handout
You will need to create and distribute a handout for your classmates and instructor. The handout will briefly describe the topic, contain an annotated bibliography of the readings in the chapter, and list (in the form of questions) several issues by the readings in Exploring Language and several issues raised by your group. The format for your Topic Exploration Group Assignment Handout is as follows:
- Your handout should identify the topic you are exploring. You may define the topic using a phrase or short sentence.
- Your handout should include complete citations of all the articles you read.
- Each citation should be annotated with a two or three sentence summary.
- Your handout should include a list of several issues raised by the readings in Exploring Language, presented in the form of questions.
- Your handout should include a list of several additional issues raised by members of your group and presented in the form of questions.
- Your handout should be one page long, single spaced, with one inch margins all around.
- Type your handout in a readable,
10-12 point font (please, no script fonts or entire papers in italics).
- Print your handout on an ink jet or laser printer.