Use the following format for your Personal Literacy Reflection:
- Length guidelines: 2-4 pages.
- Workshop and final drafts must be typed. Type your paper in a readable, 10-12 point font (please, no script fonts or entire papers in italics).
- Use margins of one-inch all around and double-space.
- Print on an ink jet or laser printer.
- Answer "Postscript" questions # 1-4, p. 134 of PHG, and 5. What did you learn about literacy and/or yourself in class and/or the process of writing this paper.
- Submit your paper in a pocket folder and include with it all collecting, drafts, workshop comments, and answers to postscript questions.