The requirements for this assignment include:
- A presentation that involves all members of the group.
- A handout of one to two (1-2) pages, single-spaced, one-inch margins, typed. The handout should summarize findings and include a list of resources used to compile the report (i.e., names of people interviewed, lists of sample texts that were analyzed, and lists of articles consulted). Use an ink jet or laser printer (NO dot matrix, please, unless its print is very sharp and dark) and a legible 10-12 point font (please avoid using all italics and script fonts).
- You must submit photocopies of all articles and sample texts used in your assignment. You must also submit notes, transcripts, and/or tapes from interviews.
- Individual analyses of materials collected during the project.
- Individual analyses (in sealed envelopes) of contributions made by group members to the project.
- Any additional materials used in the presentation (e.g., overhead slides, posters).