Identifying and Defining your Perspectives
This section should include the following:
- Include your names and the issue you are investigating.
- Provide a name for each perspective.
- Define each perspective using up to a page of text for each perspective.
- List the authors from your annotated bibliography who take each perspective.
- List the authors from your annotated bibliography who do not easily fit into the perspectives you've defined.
- Include a Works Cited page with complete citations for all of the authors you cite. Use MLA style for print documents and Janice Walker/ACW style for online documents.
- Your assignment should be double spaced, with one inch margins all around.
- Type the assignment in a readable, 10-12 point font (please, no script fonts or entire papers in italics).
- Print your assignment on an ink jet or laser printer.