- Drafts of Arguing Essays.
- To finish discussing documentation.
- To generate workshop criteria for the Arguing Essays.
- To workshop a sample essay.
- Written comments from a take-home workshop (2 copies, as usual).
- Start with an appropriate Daily writing exercise:
Insert your own Daily here.
- Start the day with an activity that has students generate
specific criteria for the Arguing Essay. Then, use the remaining
time critiquing a sample. Be sure to remind students to check
each others' documentation, etc.
- If you didn't finish the discussion of documentation last
time, pick up any slack today.