- Work on finishing Arguing Essays.
- To spend a work day on the Arguing Essays
- To wrap up any final concerns.
- Arguing Essays due (set your due date for the next class,
or sometime within the following week).
- Start with an appropriate Daily writing exercise:
Insert your own Daily here.
- Start out this day with a daily that asks studnets about any
final concerns or questions they have about the Arguing Essay.
Be sure to remind everyone of submission guidelines, etc.
- Spend the remainder of the class as an in-class work and conference