- Minimum of three articles expressing different points of view
on students' topics.
- To have students evaluate their own collection of articles.
- From here, assign the firt part of the rhetorical prospectus,
through the audience analysis section.
- Start with an appropriate Daily writing exercise:
Insert your own Daily here.
- Use most of the class today for an activity which lets your
students evaluate their own articles in order to find foci for
their Arguing Essays.
- Use any remaining time for in-class practice and conferences
about your students Arguing Essay foci.