- All or part of the rhetorical prospectus.
- To finish the prospectae.
- To demonstrate how audience analysis can help shape an argument.
- Have your students finish their prospectae for next time.
- You may also want to assign reading on shaping an argument
from the PHG.
- Start with an appropriate Daily writing exercise:
Insert your own Daily here.
- Start the class today with an activity/discussion that shows
how students can use their analyses of the language of their audiences
to begin shaping the rest of their arguments (based on the rest
of the prospectus). One good example drawn out on the board can
help a great deal.
- Then, based on the example on the board, have your students
work on completing the rest of the prospectus in class.