- Final workshop on Essay 4 drafts
- Give students Postscript questions
Connection to course goals: This class meeting emphasizes the importance of ongoing revision during the writing process.
1. Workshop Essay 4 (45 minutes): Design a workshop that highlights the aspects of this assignment that you think need most attention as students make final revisions to their papers. See the Essay 4 Workshop Guide sheet in the appendix for ideas.
2. Have students read the feedback they received on their draft and begin writing a revision plan (5 minutes)
3. Give students the Essay 4 postscript questions (2 minutes): Create your own Postscript questions.
- Revise and proofread your Essay 4 draft. Be prepared to hand it in with all process work on the assigned due date.
Prepare for final meeting.