Writing Collections: An Overview
On this page:
To view a specific Writing Collection page
To show and hide Writing Collection material descriptions
Writing Collection consists of resource materials that help you learn how to write successfully in a particular area or discipline. These collections include course specific material such as CSU's CO150 College Composition, types of writing such as fiction and poetry, specific discipline writing such as business and engineering, and composing processes such as critical reading and conducting research. Other instructional materials include guides, activities, demonstrations, links, annotated model texts, and video discussions
To View a Specific Writing Collection:
- Log in to your personal account.
- Click on the Writing button in the main navigation menu.
- Click on the Writing Collections link.
- Click on the specific writing collection tutorial you wish to view.
- A menu for the specific writing collection will open once you click a link.
To Hide and Show Descriptions of the Collection Materials:
- Note:The default view is to list the items in the collection without a description.
- Click the Show Descriptions button.
- To hide descriptions, click the button again.
- Note: some collections navigate to writing activities. Click here for more information regarding these activites.