Customizing your personal page: An Overview
On this page:
To navigate to the general customization page:
To change the background image of your page:
To use a custom image or photo as the background image of your page:
To customize the appearance of your Writing Studio Personal Page:
- Log in to the Writing Studio.
- Click the My Page button in the main menu.
- Click the Customize this Page link.
To change the background image:
Click the Background Image link in the Appearance section.
- Click on the image you wish to use as your background image.
Your personal page will now be using the new image.
Note: You can also choose no image or upload a customized image (see below) to use for your background by choosing those options in step 6 above instead of choosing an existing image.
To use your own custom image or photo as the background image:
- Click the Background Image link in the Appearance section.
- Click on the Upload a Custom Image link.
A pop-up window titled Choose a Custom Background Image will appear.
Click the Choose File button.
- Choose the file location of the image you wish to use.
- Click the Save Image button to verify your choice or click the Cancel button to cancel the process.
Your personal page will now be using the new customized image.
Note: you must choose an image or photo with a file size under 200KB. For security reasons, you may only upload only jpg, gif, and png files types.