Service Integration Project
The Service Integration Project (SIP) is the service-learning arm of the Office for Service-Learning and Volunteer Programs. SIP offers the following faculty services:
- Site referrals and consultation
- Faculty Scholars Program-a six-week training program including a stipend for participation and implementation of service-learning
- Faculty Fellows Program-a ten-month fellowship to engage faculty in service-learning teaching, research, professional service, dissemination of outcomes, and peer mentoring
- Student assistants-trained by SIP to support service-learning faculty in the classroom and community
- Faculty/community mini-grants
- Service-Learning LINK newsletter
- learnserv--a listserv for posting activities, conferences, publication opportunities, and research findings
- Awards and recognition
- Research and technology support
SIP also supports community partners through training workshops, meetings, and networking opportunities.
SIP is located in the Office for Service-Learning and Volunteer Programs, Room 27 on the lower level of the Lory Student Center. Contact SIP at 491-1682 or visit them on the Web at www.colostate.edu/depts/SLVP.
View Faculty Advisory Committee