Final Workshop for Portfolio 2: Composition 2xx
Read the paper carefully and answer the following questions.
- What is the purpose of the paper?
- Who is the designated audience for the paper?
- How has the writer presented appropriate background information or accounted for bias on the part of the reader?
- What more could the writer do to get and keep the reader interested in the paper?
- Where might the writer add additional detail or flesh out an argument? Suggest specific additions that would help the writer meet the goal of the paper.
- Take any one paragraph and revise it for clarity and conciseness. Suggest other paragraphs that could benefit from the same revisions.
- The strongest part of this paper now is_____.
- The part of the paper that still needs work is_____.
- If you have time, note significant proofreading problems on the draft.