How to Login to Our Class forum on Syllabase
Most forms of online discussion used in COCC150 are conducted through a Web Forum on SyllaBase. Before you attempt to incorporate methods for online discussions, be sure your class SyllaBase page is up and running. Then, explore the various features on SyllaBase to help you decide how to incorporate online exchanges into your lessons.
- From the Eddy computer classroom or Eddy 300 lab, open any browser and it should bring up the HOME page ("The Writing Well Café" title is at the top of the page). If you do not see this screen, click on the "Home" button on the top of the screen. Or you can get to SyllaBase from any browser by entering the URL address: http://writing.colostate.edu/syllabase/
- From the Eddy 4 home page, under the "Courses" title on the HOME page, click on the "Login to Your Class Resource Page Using SyllaBase" title (to the left of the graphic)
- Now you should be at the SyllaBase login screen (white and purple). Enter your username (in this case, your email address) and then your password (your student number WITH NO DASHES)
- Click on the gray "Login" button at the bottom
- At the next screen, scroll down to "COCC 150: College Composition" with your section number and click on it
- Now, you should be at your SyllaBase class home page.