- What is the most useful critical thinking, reading, or writing tool you have learned about so far this term? What is the least useful? Why?
- What reading(s) have been most interesting? Least interesting? Why?
- What concept or idea that we have talked about in class has seemed most confusing or difficult to understand?
- What might make the peer-review workshops more helpful for you?
- How have you taken advantage of your teacher's comments on work-in-progress drafts? What
might make these comments more helpful for you?
- Where do you feel you need to spend more time in the second half of the term--critical reading, writing, or thinking? What kinds of activities will help you feel more confident in this area?