1. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view EReserve items. Campus computers
should already have this, but if you do not have it on your pc, you
can download it for free from the EReserve page.
2. Go to the Library Homepage (you can access this from the Online
Writing Center or type in
3. Choose the “Reserves” tab.
4. Click on “To View ER Materials Enter Here.”
5. Enter your student ID (usually your social security number) in
“University ID” field.
6. Enter your last name in the “Last Name” field.
7. You will see a series of fields that lists (among others) the course,
title, and instructor for any EReserve items your classes are using.
8. Choose the PDF option to view and print your New York Times packet